[Afpif] Fellowship for the AFPIF Meeting

JeanArnaud.NGOUA at arpce.cg JeanArnaud.NGOUA at arpce.cg
Thu Jul 4 20:53:12 UTC 2013

Dear Mr Mwangi,

My name is Jean Arnaud NGOUA ESSONO, I am working for the regulator in Congo Brazzaville.

I'm working with the university specially the ICT section of  our University  in order  to establish a Congo REN.

I'm writing this mail in order to obtain a full fellowship for Casablanca to represent our NREN.

Actually, The regulator has a partnership with our university specially the ICT Section of University and every year, some student make their training at the regulator and now we have built a telecom lab at the university.

I want to participate at this meeting, in order to meet some NREN, which can help us to establish our NREN.  Actually we work with our ministry of education, in order  that they understand the advantages and benefits to had a NREN.

At our return, we will make a restitution at the operator, university,  representatives of the ministry of education , ministry of telecommunication about the benefits to have a NREN.

Best Regards,
Jean-Arnaud
00242068552182

This email has been scanned by the IT101 Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.it101.be