[Afpif] Fwd: SAFNOG-1: Agenda & Program Now Full, Meeting Three Weeks Away Now! - Reminder 1

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Fri Apr 4 06:00:29 UTC 2014

Hello all.

With three weeks to go to SAFNOG-1, this is the 1st of 5
reminders for you to register your attendance and participation.
Your registration will help us better prepare logistics for
you such as delegate badges, meeting catering, your complimentary
opening and closing social events, give-away material, e.t.c.

To register, please follow the link below:

        https://safnog-1.eventbrite.com/

To see all currently registered participants that are attending
SAFNOG-1, please follow the link below:

        http://www.safnog.org/meetings-future/attendee-list-safnog-1.html

The final agenda & program can be found here:

        http://www.safnog.org/meetings-future/agenda-2014-safnog-1.html

And lastly, the "RIPE Atlas Project: What This Means To You"
presentation, which will be given by Nishal Goburdhan of ISPA,
will feature Nishal giving away RIPE Atlas hardware probes
which you can all take back with you and deploy in your own
networks to help improve measurement and telemetry of the global
Internet infrastructure.

We look forward to seeing you all in Johannesburg.

Mark Tinka
On Behalf of the SAFNOG Management Committee