[Afpif] AfPIF-2015 Meeting Tool Service Information.

Michuki Mwangi mwangi at isoc.org
Tue Sep 1 08:33:45 UTC 2015

Hello Eckart,

You are most welcome and thank you for creating the time to attend.

We have initially uploaded all the presentations and videos (by session) at http://livestream.com/internetsociety/afpif2015

Our web team will also have the presentations linked to the agenda on the AfPIF-2015 site in the coming days.

Thanks and regards,

Michuki.