[Afpif] SAFNOG-3 Deferred to April 2017

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Sun Jul 31 12:48:32 UTC 2016

Hello all.

I, with much regret, have to inform you that due to unavoidable
circumstances, the SAFNOG-3 meeting has been deferred to our usual slot
in April of 2017.

Details have been posted to our web site at the link below:

    http://www.safnog.org/safnog-3-deferred-to-april-2017/

On behalf of the SAFNOG Management Committee, I sincerely apologize for
the inconvenience this will most certainly cause you, and look forward
to seeing you at the meeting in April of 2017.

For all delegates that had already registered to attend the meeting this
August, you will be automatically refunded in full.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send an e-mail to:

	secretariat at safnog dot org

Details on the SAFNOG-3 meeting in April of 2017 will be communicated in
the coming weeks.

Mark Tinka
On Behalf of the SAFNOG Management Committee