[Afpif] You're an Internet expert and we need your input!

Karen Rose rose at isoc.org
Thu Jun 16 11:56:07 UTC 2016

Folks -

We have a new survey out on the forces of change impacting the future of the Internet — and we need your expert opinions.

 We'll be using the output to develop plausible scenarios for how the Internet could evolve in 5-7 years — and what needs to be done to create the future we want.

Lend us your brain for 25 minutes!   —>  Contribute to the survey at: http://fotiinvite.isoc.org  <----

The homepage for the project is at:  http://www.internetsociety.org/future-internet

If you can share this survey with people in your network, it would be greatly appreciated!!  We’d like responses ASAP but NLT 26 June.

Thanks!
Karen