[Afpif] AfPIF-2017 Report

Michuki Mwangi mwangi at isoc.org
Wed Nov 15 13:22:02 UTC 2017

Dear all,

On behalf of the AfPIF program committee, we would like to thank those who were able to attend, in person or remotely, the AfPIF 2017 event in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire and for sharing your experiences.

Over the past eight years, AfPIF has been a resounding success, in promoting interconnection and traffic exchange in Africa. This achievement could not have been possible without your valuable contributions, over the years, which have positively built on the reputation of the event.

It is our hope that your experiences at AfPIF events have been valuable and you will continue to support this premier peering event in the years to come.

Please find AfPIF 2017 meeting summary report, in both English and French here https://www.afpif.org/afpif2017/

We look forward to seeing you at AfPIF2018!

You are also invited to tell us about your experiences and share your pictures of AfPIF 2017 on AfPIF  Facebook  or twitter pages.

Regards,

Michuki Mwangi
Internet Society