[Afpif] AfPIF2018 meeting summary report is now available

Betel Hailu hailu at isoc.org
Tue Oct 16 14:46:56 UTC 2018

Dear all,

On behalf of the AfPIF program committee, Af-IX and the Internet Society, we would like to thank those of you who have attended AfPIF2018, held in Cape Town, South Africa from 21-23 August 2018.

Over the past nine years, AfPIF has been a resounding success, supporting the growth of IXPs and this could not have been possible without your valuable contributions which have positively built on the reputation of the event.

I hope your experiences at AfPIF were valuable and you will continue to support this premier peering event in the years to come.

Please find AfPIF2018 meeting summary report here: https://www.afpif.org/afpif2018/summary-report/

Looking forward to seeing you in Mauritius for AfPIF2019!

And don’t forget to tell us about your experiences and share your pictures of AfPIF2018 on AfPIF  Facebook  or twitter pages.

Thank you,

Betel Hailu

AfPIF Comms