Fwd: [safnog] Reminder: SAFNOG-6 Virtual Conference

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.com
Mon Sep 20 14:59:16 UTC 2021

FYI.

Mark.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[safnog] Reminder: SAFNOG-6 Virtual Conference
Date: 	Mon, 20 Sep 2021 16:23:37 +0200
From: 	SAFNOG Conference <conference at safnog.org>
To: 	safnog at lists.safnog.org

Hello Everyone,

SAFNOG-6 Virtual Conference is just one week away!

This is a reminder to join us for SAFNOG's sixth annual meeting,
SAFNOG-6 Virtual Conference
<https://safnog.org/virtual-meetings/index.html#1%23hero-13> next week
on the 27 and 28 September at 13h00 SAST/ 11h00 UTC.

Don't miss this opportunity to engage with and learn from our industry
experts such as our *keynote speaker*, *Eddy Kayihura from AFRINIC.*
Visit https://safnog.org/virtual-meetings/agenda
<https://safnog.org/virtual-meetings/agenda.html> for the full agenda.

We are grateful to our SAFNOG-6 sponsors, Akamai, FLEXOPTIX, Team Cymru,
Africa Data Centres, Internet Society, Workonline, INX-ZA and NAPAfrica
for their support.

Register now: https://safnog.org/virtual-meetings/
<https://safnog.org/virtual-meetings/index.html#1%23hero-13>

Regards,