[Afpif] SAFNOG-7: 3 Days to Go! Register Now to Attend

Mark Tinka mark at tinka.africa
Sat Aug 27 16:50:33 UTC 2022

Hello all.

With just 3 days to go, we are all very excited to see you in Cape Town,
next Tuesday.

Please refer to the highlights below for next week's meeting.

The Day 1 social - NAPAfrica's Beers for Peers - is now open for
registration. Please do so here so you can reserve your place early
enough. Entrance is free of charge:

https://www.teraco.co.za/events/beers-for-peers/

The Day 2 social will be held at the Grand Africa Cafe & Beach, in
Granger Bay. Tickets to attend will be provided to registered
participants, at the conference venue. Entrance is free of charge:

https://grandafrica.com/grand-africa-cafe-beach/venue/grand-africa-cafe-beach-entire-venue-solo-use/

See you all soon, and happy travels :-).

Mark.