[Afpif] AfPIF-2014 Fellowship Selection Committee Volunteer Application

Hago Dafalla dafalla at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 11:03:44 UTC 2014

Nomination for: Hago Dafalla
Country of Residence: Sudan
Affiliation: System Administrator and Network Manager
Bio.
I have been awarded the degree of B.Sc. Honours in
Engineering Technology, Electronics, (Telecom & Control), Faculty of
Science & Technology, University of Gezira 1993. I have  Master (M.Sc.) Degree in Computer Engineering
and Networks, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, University of Gezira
2008. I have been working as System Administrator and Network Manager, Faculty
of Engineering and Technology, University of Gezira since 1995. I am
participated in many workshops and Training program in ICT and I am member of
ICANN working groups. I have been serving  as AFRINIC Nomcom for 2011 and 2012. Since January 2014 I am Member of
Multistakeholder Advisory Group (MAG), for Arab Internet Governance Forum
(IGF).